- My good friend Craig turned 55 today! As he’s told me several times, he can now retire.
- He won’t, though, because about 10 years ago, he retrained from being an infrastructure engineer to a FE Lecturer.
- Industries lost, was educations gain!
- He’s a very conscientious lecturer; he thinks deeply about how to give his students the education they need now, not after Uni, to get a job in digital delivery.
- Most of his students go on to Uni, but Craig focuses on helping his students to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge to practical application.
- He taught a collaborative, agile development process before many companies I know started.
- I’m very grateful to know Craig and to count on him as a friend, and I wish him a very Happy Birthday