2022-12-10 – Saturday
- Quiet Saturday.
- Tam and I went into Southampton to check out the German Market and to give some toys to the charity present appeal.
- Then we went to the Fawley Yuletide Fayre.
- We had dinner, and I walked the dogs when we got home.
- The evening was spent watching the England quarter-finals match against France.
- Sadly England lost by two goals to one, but from my uneducated eye, I thought England should be able to hold their heads up high.
- It was a cracking match by two evenly matched teams.
- There were a few dubious decisions by the referee, which I’m sure will keep the pundits excited, but other than that, It was a good game.
- Tomorrow is the community ‘Sweep the street’ sweep’ that I mentioned a few weeks ago.
- I wonder who will turn out to help?
- Reading: Peripheral by William Gibson
- Wordle 538: didn’t complete wordle today!