- I felt quite tired today
- Picked a slightly hung over Ellie up front the station.
- We stopped at the supermarket to pick up some vegetables etc for our new year roast, was mercifully quiet so we go round pretty quickly.
- We had cheese and biscuits for lunch
- Followed by roast gammon for dinner.
- I’ve still not worked out the timing for the air fryer properly, or anything else today so the meat was char grilled and the veggies were a little too soft.
- Roast potatoes were good.
- Been reading up about AI using the Harvard’s free ed ex course (CS50: introduction to Artificial Intelligence with Python).
- It’s massively more accessible than I though it was going to be, apart from getting my head around new terminology it’s all making sense (so far)
- We finished watching The Traitors. Good show.
- Reading: Agency by William Gibson (48% Complete)
- Reading Challenge: 0/30
- Wordle: 561 2/6