- New Year’s Eve! My favourite winter event. I love the idea that tomorrow, you can start fresh.
- I had to drop Ellie to the station so she can spend NYE with her friends in London.
- Apparently, she’ll be on the 11.00 train home tomorrow, and I hope she doesn’t get too hungover! Being on the train feeling shitty is no fun.
- Tam and I have a low-key evening planned. I wouldn’t be surprised if we were in bed by 22.00.
- Before that, though, we’re going to pop to see my brother, his partner and his son Noah.
- Noah’s a lovely little scamp, he’s usually quiet, but today he was showing us all his words and even took some steps while we were there.
- It won’t be long until he’s walking properly.
- Tam and I made it to midnight.
- We had a rock and roll evening solving a jigsaw and eating nibbles.
- We also binge-watched the first 7 episodes of the Traitors, while working on the jigsaw. Wilf is playing a strong game.
- It was really very lovely.
- We switched on the TV for midnight and watched the London fireworks!
- They put on a show in London tonight!
- Goodnight and Happy New Year!
- Reading: Agency by William Gibson (48% Complete)
- Wordle: 560 3/6